See exclusive content of Jewell at

See exclusive content of Jewell at
TanyaDanielle.com!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Vein-throbbing Brutality!


Jewell Marceau was waiting to check her makeup in the mirror. So what? I wasn't finished admiring my new haircolor and dazzling red outfit. Jewell tried to pry me away from my reflection by telling me I looked "great." I didn't feel her flattery was compelling enough so I continued making kissy-faces at myself in the mirror. It seemed like mere moments later that I felt a vein throbbing in my forehead and Jewell's ass planted firmly on top of my nose and mouth. That was not to be the only crass indignity I would suffer..


What other nasty tricks did Jewell pull out of her sleeve? Did I mount a comeback? Find out now at
www.JackOffLand.com now!



- XXOO Tanya










------------------
www.PennysaverDomains.com - Cheapest domain registrations on the Net!

1 comment:

SexyBlog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.