See exclusive content of Jewell at

See exclusive content of Jewell at
TanyaDanielle.com!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Egomaniacal Dipshit


Who would cheat at Twister? Really, who would do that? What kind of egomaniacal dipshit would have any sort of need to triumph at that stupid game? I ask these questions because I don't entirely know the answers and it's an exercise in self-reflection to ponder the issue at all. Yep, I'm the one who cheated. I don't know what came over me, but I switched positions behind Jewell Marceau's back when she went to spin the wheel. The contorted position I was in was impossible to hold so I switched my foot from a green dot to a red one. It was embarrassing when she caught me, but I had no intention of admitting to my transgression. It was actually mind-boggling that she even remembered what color dot my foot should have been on. She was as petty in her singleminded determination to win as I was! It takes one to know one.

The game of Twister was quickly forgotten as we stripped each other naked, clawed breasts, pulled hair, and punched each other as if we were fighting over the deed to the Trump Towers. Buy this catfight gallery at my
Pay-Per-View image store to see who prevailed in this moronic yet amazing debacle..



- XXOO Tanya





----------------
www.PennysaverDomains.com - Cheapest domain registrations on the Net!

No comments: