See exclusive content of Jewell at

See exclusive content of Jewell at
TanyaDanielle.com!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

OK, OK, I admit it..




Yeah, it was me. And Jewell. And Anastasia Pierce. We were three of the women filmed with Formula One president Max Mosley in a hotel room having sex and engaging in some Nazi role-playing. Click here to read the full story. I'll just admit my involvement in it right now. Yes, I was the prisoner who everyone sodomized. The Associated Press neglected to mention that Max has a fetish for latex garments, but indeed he does. Just look at the outfits he bought us. The craziest thing about the whole situation was that he actually wanted to film our contemptible behavior. I named the videos the Prisoner of War series and posted them on my website. Presumably it was exciting for Max to flirt recklessly with ignominy and public humiliation before he did finally get caught. Sometimes you gotta wonder about these guys who inhabit positions of seeming power and influence.

You can buy Prisoner of War - Parts 1 & 2 at DeviantDownloads.com now!


(Hehe.. I hope I don't seem racially insensitive, but this Max Mosley story is so scandalous that I can't help but turn it into a crass marketing ploy and enjoy it. Even my friend LTJ agrees.)



- XO Tanya












***

No comments: