See exclusive content of Jewell at

See exclusive content of Jewell at
TanyaDanielle.com!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Jewell and I share a laugh


As a child I read about a man who worked for a cosmetics manufacturer and dreamed up names for new shades of lipstick: "Toffee Coffee", "Rose Invitation", "Mauve Crystal", etc. I aspired to eventually land a job like that, but somehow I got sidetracked by the opportunities in the flesh trade. A number of years ago, however, I discovered a hobby - which I sometimes self-consciously refer to as a "business" - that allowed me to indulge my affinity for words. I began amassing a collection of domain names. For years now I've been acquiring and selling domain names which means, in reality, that I've registered thousands more of them than I've actually sold. I have become especially partial to domains that end in ".us" because you can spell a lot of adjectives with our country code: insidio.us, egregio.us, flirtatio.us, etc. Most commonly used words were snapped up long ago, but I always feel compelled to check on their availability just in case one of them might have slipped through the cracks. A few minutes ago I typed in ignominio.us just to see if anything was there. The photo on the page just cracked me up. It must have hit me at the right moment :)


XO Tanya





***

No comments: